STREAMING'S NEW CUTTING EDGE
Never content, Lumin have constantly been evaluating their streamers to see if there was any possible way to beat them. It's taken years, but finally they're ready to reveal Streaming's New Cutting Edge.
With huge dynamics, imaging, and tonal quality improvements from the S1, the X1 represents the pinnacle of what is possible in the server/streamer marketplace today.
LUMIN X1 makes improvements in every possible location:
- New processor delivers native DSD512 & PCM768 playback
- Dual Mono design throughout maximises channel separation
- Dual ES9038Pro SABRE DACs featuring 140dB dynamic range
- Femto Clock System with precision FPGA distribution
- New Output Buffer design
- Dual Mono dual stage linear regulator
- Optical Network provides complete isolation from network digital noise
- USB Digital Audio Output supports Native DSD512
- Up to DSD512 22.6MHz, 1-bit
- Up to 768kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
ANALOG OUTPUT STAGE:
- Dual ESS SABRE32 ES9038Pro DAC chips
- Fully balanced layout with high-quality components
- Output connectors coupled with dual LUNDAHL LL7401 output transformers
- Femto Clock System with precision FPGA distribution
UPSAMPLING RATES & BIT DEPTHS:
- DSD128 upsampling option for all files
- PCM 384kHz upsampling option for all files
DIGITAL OUTPUT STAGE:
- Native DSD512 support
- PCM 44.1–768kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
- PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24-bit
- DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1-bit
- Industry-standard SFP
- 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet
- Adapter may be needed for your particular switch/cables
- Use simultaneously with RJ45 (e.g. connect one to router and one to LUMIN L1 or NAS)
- External solid billet cnc dual-toroidal
- Separate digital & analogue circuitry
- Low-noise linear regulator
- 9-pin Output Connector
- Black anodised brushed aluminium (with matching PSU)
- Raw brushed aluminium (with matching PSU)
LUMIN (SOLID ALUMINIUM CHASSIS):
- 350mm (W), 345mm (D), 60mm (H), 8kg
PSU (SOLID ALUMINIUM CHASSIS):
- 106mm (W), 334mm (D), 60mm (H), 4kg
SPECIFICATION FOR ALL LUMIN MUSIC STREAMERS
- UPnP AV protocol with audio streaming extension (OpenHome)
- Roon Ready
- TIDAL Connect
- Spotify Connect
- Gapless Playback
- On-Device Playlist
- Native support for TIDAL, MQA, Qobuz and TuneIn Radio.
- Tidal MQA icons to identify high-res music
- Qobuz high-res icons to identify high-res music
- Volume control
- High-resolution artwork
- Artwork caching
- Multiple tag handling
- Composer tag support
- Album-grouping in playlist
- Automatic internet links to artists/album/songs
- Saving and restoring of playlists (including Tidal and Qobuz)
SUPPORTED AUDIO FILE FORMATS:
- DSD Lossless: DSF (DSD), DIFF (DSD), DoP (DSD)
- PCM Lossless: FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF
- Compressed (lossy) Audio: MP3
- Ethernet RJ45 network 1000Base-T
- USB storage, flash drive, USB hard disk (Single-partition FAT32, exFAT and NTFS only)
ANALOGUE AUDIO OUTPUTS:
- XLR balanced, 6Vrms, pin 2 Hot
- RCA unbalanced, 3Vrms
SUPPORTED CONTROL DEVICES:
- All models of Apple iPad (v2 or later). iOS 8.0 or later required. Full Retina Display support.
- Android devices. Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later required
- Leedh Processing lossless digital volume control
- Programme of Continuous Development – Firmware-upgradable for further features and enhancements
Within the UK we aim to ship all items same day, however during busy periods it can take 1-3 days for dispatch. We ship all items with premium courier services which quote 1-2 days for delivery. Please note these times may be effected due to circumstances outside our control. Shipping is free on all orders over £50.
Following Brexit, We are still able to ship into Ireland, and no further VAT or charges apply. All Irish orders will dispatch from our N.Ireland warehouse, and therefore no charges apply. Shipping is free on all Irish orders over £50.00.
For deliveries in Europe, we have two options which can be chosen by the customer.
N.Ireland - We can ship your goods from our N.Ireland warehouse, in which case we must charge VAT however due to N.Ireland's free trade agreement with Europe you will therefore not be charged any import duty or further costs. Shipping costs are calculated at the checkout based on destination.
Britain - We can ship orders from our British warehouse (UK Mainland) which will be charged ex VAT, however this will require export paperwork, and import duty and applicable charges will apply. VAT is removed at the checkout if your destination is applicable.
Non EU Countries
If you are purchasing from a Non-EU country, you will not be charged VAT which will be deducted at the checkout. Import duties and further applicable charges may apply depeding on your country. Shipping is calculated at the checkout based on destination.
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. In order to offer FREE delivery to UK customers, we use several premium couriers to ensure your delivery arrives safe.
Most large orders (over 2kg) ship using DPD or DHL courier and smaller orders (under 2kg) by Royal Mail signed for services.
The most appropriate courier will be chosen for the items ordered to ensure the quickest possible delivery.
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com