The new Diana Phi brings the award winning sound of our flagship AB-1266 Phi CC into the realm of the worlds thinnest boutique headphone.
Bigger on the Inside best describes her huge sound, bass depth and speed second only to her big brother, wide soundstage with impeccable tonal balance, voices so real you feel they are with you. Diana Phi plays her heart out for you every time you wear her.
- Diana is machined, finished, and carefully hand assembled in New York, USA
- The thinnest boutique headphone in the world sculpted from aircraft grade aluminum for incredible strength
- Sporty leathers and soft Alcantara®
- High-tech ceramic finish has her looking good
- Large 63 mm patent pending Phi planar drivers with ultra-low mass diaphragm for extremely fast bass impact and subtle lifelike details to music
- EMotion headband magnetically adjusts and contours your head for a comfortable fit
- Comes in a Titanium Gray color. Custom colors available.
- USA made dual zipper canvas carry case with leather accents and accessory pockets for easy travel
- Weight 350 grams
- Impedance 32 ohms
- Sensitivity 91 dB/mw
- Includes cable by JPS Labs, length 1.5 meter/5 FT, with choice of 3.5 mm, 2.5 mm balanced, 4 pin XLR or 4.4 mm balanced plug (Additional cables may be purchased separately)
The sound of the world's best headphones in an elegant package? Only Abyss by JPS Labs of New York could have done it. But how? The acclaimed Abyss driver is literally shoehorned into a boutique package behind horn shaped soft earpads that enhance the goosebumps "You are Here" dynamics and detail that the other makers are striving to emulate. The large diaphrams convert earphones into true ear loudspeakers.
Meanwhile the Abyss AB-1266 just got a lot better. Learning from research on Diana, her big brother has morphed into Superman .... or make that the Incredible Hulk?? And Diana is Wonderwoman.
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org