Hearing an Enterprise is an unforgettable event. Breathtakingly realistic, it simply lets the music flow out to the listener in an unmediated way. Although it deserves the very best turntables and cartridges that money can buy, it unlocks huge performance gains from lesser ones and makes mediocre recordings positively sing. From its massively powerful and highly tuneful bass, to a treble that is gorgeously silky yet amazingly spacious, it’s a sublime performer. The mineral clarity of the midband is uncanny, and the sound staging profound. Prospective purchasers of a high-end tonearm owe it to themselves to audition this seminal design.
- Hybrid armtube made of six materials, improving on Conqueror through improved energy dissipation and rigidity
- Ultra-low friction, perfectly stable dual-pivot bearings design for vertical movement
- Two single tungsten carbide points rest in hardened cups, to mimic gimbal bearing stability but with much lower friction
- Floating vertical bearings more highly specified and with much lower friction than all lower arms in the range
- Sophisticated Yoke decoupling, with several additional isolation interfaces from the vertical bearings
- High strength aircraft alloy headshell for increased dynamics
- Ultra-low loss Silver Hybrid-S version internal arm wiring
- External Silver Hybrid arm cable with 95% shielding
- High conductivity single point contact Copper Harmony RCA plugs
- Specially selected materials used throughout
- Integral VTA adjustment
- Fits all Rega armboard cutouts – including old style threaded base or new 3-point mounting
- 12” option
- Optional sub-chassis available for fitting a 12″ arm to Origin Live turntables
“A superb pickup arm with a grippingly musical sound and lovely rhythmic ability. It has wonderful tonal shading (an SME Series V sounds monochrome by comparison) and deep soundstaging, with masses of detail… overall it’s an exceptional performer—one which offers a brilliant mix of tonality and rhythmic grip.” Read More >
“Improved harmonics and tonality were obvious almost right out of the gate. The ambience that filled my dining room caused an immediate stir of emotions…the enhanced tonal shadings produced by this combo made me sit up and pay close attention. The pace, rhythm and timing were stunningly present…you could have knocked me over with a feather.” Read More >
Stereo Times (Product of the Year Award)
“…in the case of the Enterprise-C (12 inch) what notional sacrifices are made in extending the arm are more than balanced by the added accuracy across the whole album side. There is a ‘just cut’ fluidity and openness to the sound that makes it seem like albums you know through repeated plays are fresh from the stamper.” Read More >
“You are just so bowled over by the music that the rest is simply ‘in the noise level’. But it’s weird, this is what the records are supposed to be communicating, and suddenly, it’s completely natural and easy to listen to….” Read More >
KEY PARAMETERS FOR ALL ARMS
- Effective Length 239mm (9 inch Version), 254mm (10 inch Version), 309mm (12 Inch Version)
- Effective Mass: Varies according to model – See specifications (links above).
- Arm mount adaptors are available to fit many decks – See fitting guidance.
- Tracking Force set by Counterweight position – no springs.
- Side Bias set by falling weight on thread for ultra-low friction.
- VTA adjuster enables infinitely variable height adjustment in easily repeatable increments.
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com