The My Sonic Lab Signature Gold MC phono cartridge
won the Gran Prix prize in 2012 (cartridge division) of the Stereo Sound magazine, the most authoritative audio magazine in Japan. When very experienced critics agree on the high quality of a product, this surely inspires confidence.
In terms of construction the MSL Signature Gold damper system has been updated, with a larger core creating a generator with a much higher efficiency.
It is a step up from the Ultra Eminent with improved sonic qualities presenting outstanding dynamics, naturalness, transparency because of it’s ability to extract the huge amount of information that lays within the vinyl surface thus imbuing the listener with an emotional connection to the music.
My Sonic Lab Signature Gold Features :
- SH-µX core having intrinsic ultra Hi-Bs & Hi-µ: An astounding high-efficiency output 0.5mV with 1.4O ohm internal impedance was created thanks to the elaborate high-efficiency magnetic circuitry composed of their exclusive core with minimal windings of the coil wire.
- Semi-line contact stylus: Outstanding trackability, without tracking distortion by means of microscopic 0.1mm-square diamond tip of 3 x 30µmm semi-line contact.
- Ultra-hard cantilever: A specially hardened duralmin pipe is employed to reproduce powerful yet minute and delicate nuances of musical expression
- The hyper-solid duralmin base makes the cartridge totally variation-proof and free from resonances.
- Dramatically reinforced magnetism was obtained by means of a refined core whose cross-sectional dimensions are enlarged by as much as 10%, compared to the current versions, at the cross-sectional dimensions.
My Sonic Lab Signature Gold MC Ultra-low impedance MC cartridge
Cantilever: Double super-duraluminum.
Stylus: Semi-line contact (3μmx 30μm)
Magnet: Neodymium #50
Terminal pins: Polished Rhodium-plated
Output Voltage: 0.5mV at 1kHz
Internal Impedance: 1.4 ohm (DCR)
Frequency Response: 10 ~ 50kHz
Channel Balance: < 0.5dB (1kHz)
Channel Separation: > 30dB (1kHz)
Tracking ability @315Hz at 2g tracking force
Recommended loading: > 10 ohms
Recommended tracking force: 1.9 ~ 2.2g
Optimum working temperature:
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
DPD gives you an hourly window for delivery so you can make sure you are home, and you can of course track your parcel all the way from despatch to your front door, offering you peace of mind.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com