The My Sonic Lab Signature Gold MC phono cartridge
won the Gran Prix prize in 2012 (cartridge division) of the Stereo Sound magazine, the most authoritative audio magazine in Japan. When very experienced critics agree on the high quality of a product, this surely inspires confidence.
In terms of construction the MSL Signature Gold damper system has been updated, with a larger core creating a generator with a much higher efficiency.
It is a step up from the Ultra Eminent with improved sonic qualities presenting outstanding dynamics, naturalness, transparency because of it’s ability to extract the huge amount of information that lays within the vinyl surface thus imbuing the listener with an emotional connection to the music.
My Sonic Lab Signature Gold Features :
- SH-µX core having intrinsic ultra Hi-Bs & Hi-µ: An astounding high-efficiency output 0.5mV with 1.4O ohm internal impedance was created thanks to the elaborate high-efficiency magnetic circuitry composed of their exclusive core with minimal windings of the coil wire.
- Semi-line contact stylus: Outstanding trackability, without tracking distortion by means of microscopic 0.1mm-square diamond tip of 3 x 30µmm semi-line contact.
- Ultra-hard cantilever: A specially hardened duralmin pipe is employed to reproduce powerful yet minute and delicate nuances of musical expression
- The hyper-solid duralmin base makes the cartridge totally variation-proof and free from resonances.
- Dramatically reinforced magnetism was obtained by means of a refined core whose cross-sectional dimensions are enlarged by as much as 10%, compared to the current versions, at the cross-sectional dimensions.
My Sonic Lab Signature Gold MC Ultra-low impedance MC cartridge
Cantilever: Double super-duraluminum.
Stylus: Semi-line contact (3μmx 30μm)
Magnet: Neodymium #50
Terminal pins: Polished Rhodium-plated
Output Voltage: 0.5mV at 1kHz
Internal Impedance: 1.4 ohm (DCR)
Frequency Response: 10 ~ 50kHz
Channel Balance: < 0.5dB (1kHz)
Channel Separation: > 30dB (1kHz)
Tracking ability @315Hz at 2g tracking force
Recommended loading: > 10 ohms
Recommended tracking force: 1.9 ~ 2.2g
Optimum working temperature:
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org