The Michell Orbe turntable takes the established concept of the GyroDec and adds to it an extra level of isolation, better structural damping, and an improved motor drive system. As of January 2004 the motor controller employs the revolutionary Never-Connected mains isolation circuit.
- Double chassis, suspended pendulum subchassis
- Damped subchassis
- 60 mm thick massive acrylic/vinyl platter of high inertia
- Screw-down record clamp, compatible with standard and 180g audiophile pressings
- Inverted oil-pumping bearing
- Custom arm boards available for most tonearms
- High-quality standalone DC motor with tacho feedback speed control
- Orbe Controller NC motor power supply with Never-Connected circuit
- Finished in clear or black acrylic with black or aluminium metal parts
Weight 19 kg
Dimensions 53 (w) x 41 (d) 21 (h) cms
With lid fully opened 53 (w) x 49 (d) 59 (h) cms
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email email@example.com to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
DPD gives you an hourly window for delivery so you can make sure you are home, and you can of course track your parcel all the way from despatch to your front door, offering you peace of mind.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here