- Up to DSD512
- Up to 768kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
- MQA Decoding
UPSAMPLING RATES & BIT DEPTHS:
- DSD256 upsampling option for all files
- PCM 384kHz upsampling option for all files
DIGITAL OUTPUT STAGE:
- OPTICAL, COAXIAL RCA, COAXIAL BNC & AES/EBU:
- COVID 19 & BREXIT Shipping Update
- Want to hear it?
- Express Delivery
- Trade In
Following in the footsteps of one of our most popular models, LUMIN U2 Mini introduces our all-new processing system, delivering greater flexibility and future-proofing.
Capable of upsampling and downsampling all the way from 44.1kHz to 384kHz/DSD256 and supporting playback of DSD512, LUMIN U2 MINI is the perfect streaming partner for your DAC.
- Transport-only LUMIN for combination with an external DAC
- The first LUMIN to feature our all-new processing system
- Faster processor provides greater resampling flexibility - upsampling and downsampling to every supported format up to DSD256/PCM348 to hit your DAC's sweetspot
- Increased capacity for future updates
- New surface finish taken from the high-end P1
- Quad native clock system for precision timing
- 5 types of digital audio output including USB
- MQA Decoding
- Roon Ready
- Leedh Processing volume control
Builds on the massive success of U1 Mini
Completely new processing hardware and software deliver improved features and increased resampling flexibility while retaining all the musicality that was noted in so many outstanding U1 Mini reviews.
Key hardware features carried over from U1 Mini include the quad clocking system and 5 different digital outputs with USB now capable of up to DSD512!
The new model is also finished in a new silky surfacing process taken from our high-end P1 that is less susceptible to finger marks and easier to clean.
All the usual LUMIN refinements
- From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
- Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
- The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as "fantastically intuitive and easy to use" by What Hi-Fi
- LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Apple Silicon Mac support, TIDAL Connect, FLAC Lossless Radio and TIDAL Suggested/Related tracks added in 2021 alone.
- Native DSD512 support
- PCM 44.1–768kHz, 16–32-bit, Stereo
- DSD64 (DoP64, DSD over PCM)
- PCM 44.1kHz–192kHz, 16–24-bit
- Internal shielded 100–240V AC auto-ranging
- Raw aluminium or black anodised aluminium
SIZE AND WEIGHT:
- 300mm (W), 244mm (D), 60mm (H), 2.5kg
- 470mm (W), 340mm (D), 170mm (H), 4.5kg
- UPnP AV protocol with audio streaming extension (OpenHome)
- Roon Ready
- TIDAL Connect
- Spotify Connect
- Flac lossless Radio stations
- Gapless Playback
- On-Device Playlist
- Native support for TIDAL, MQA, Qobuz and TuneIn Radio.
- Tidal MQA icons to identify high-res music
- Qobuz high-res icons to identify high-res music
- Volume control
- High-resolution artwork
- Artwork caching
- Multiple tag handling
- Composer tag support
- Album-grouping in playlist
- Automatic internet links to artists/album/songs
- Saving and restoring of playlists (including Tidal and Qobuz)
SUPPORTED AUDIO FILE FORMATS:
- DSD Lossless: DSF (DSD), DIFF (DSD), DoP (DSD)
- PCM Lossless: FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC), WAV, AIFF
- Compressed (lossy) Audio: MP3
- Ethernet RJ45 network 1000Base-T
- Shared USB ports can also be used for storage, flash drive, USB hard disk (Single-partition FAT32, exFAT and NTFS only)
SUPPORTED CONTROL DEVICES:
- All models of Apple iPad (v2 or later). iOS 8.0 or later required. Full Retina Display support.
- Android devices. Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later required.
- Apple Mac with Apple Silicone
- Leedh Processing lossless digital volume control
- Compatible with LUMIN Infrared Control Package
- Programme of Continuous Development – Firmware-upgradable for further features and enhancements
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email email@example.com to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org