The PRECISION MONITOR 1 is a high-efficiency floor-standing reference monitor, designed specifically for generating maximum dynamic contrast and effective sound pressure levels from a compact chassis. Ease of driveability through a non-reactive impedance load presents low powered tube or solid-state electronics with an ideal interface for generating maximum SPL per watt of power applied.
Each model in the Precision Monitor line presents exceptional spatial sound-staging, recovering the lowest level hall reverberation detail, the hallmark of true high-resolution monitors. Flat frequency response and phase linear time and transient behavior deliver an accurate rendition of all the crucial elements that go into a recording. Whether for home or studio, our Precision Monitors define the state of the art in high-energy reference transducers.
High Gloss finishes available, please enquire for more information of availability/pricing.
- Advanced light weight driver diaphragm materials minimize energy storage and time-domain distortion.
- Each driver individually tested and matched for optimum performance.
- Smooth, wide polar response for superlative imaging capabilities.
- Exceptional impedance characteristic allows for ideal interface with any amplifier.
- Crossover circuitry is hard-wired with surface-only conductors, eliminating deleterious sonic effects of printed-circuit boards.
- Maximum energy transfer from low power amplification.
- Careful crossover control of all magnetic field interaction.
- Proprietary magnetics technology increases energy transfer and reduces noise floor.
- Constrained-mode damping system absorbs cabinet vibrations.
- Three and one-quarter inch thick front panel supplies acoustically inert wave-launch platform.
- Proprietary phase-linear filter and damping networks
(1) 1inch High-energy phase aligned tweeter
(2) 7 inch Nomex-Kevlar Composite Cone Woofers
4 Ohms Nominal
28Hz to 25kHz
Recommended Amplifier Power:
15 to 200 Watts
Two Position Binding Post
37″ (94 cm) High
10″ (25 cm) Wide
13″ (33 cm) Deep
75 pounds (34 kg) each
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com