- COVID 19 & BREXIT Shipping Update
- Want to hear it?
- Express Delivery
- Trade In
The ATH-WP900 portable over-ear headphones feature beautiful flame maple housings for high-fidelity on-the-go listening and high aesthetics. Maple is a stiff, dense wood often used to make string instruments such as guitars and violins. Here, we've fused a thin slice of flame-grain maple on top of solid, machined maple to produce housings that ensure clear, natural sound quality.
- Maple housings fuse thin slice of flame-grain maple on top of solid, machined maple for stiff, dense housings that look as good as they sound
- The flame maple finish, provided by Japanese guitar manufacturer Fujigen, brings out the unique grain of each housing for a beauty that will deepen with age
- Exclusive 53 mm drivers with powerful magnetic circuitry deliver exceptional full-range audio
- DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating applied to diaphragms to improve high-frequency response
- Top-mounted PCB construction helps regulate airflow to enable precise diaphragm movement
- Angled baffle improves airflow between the front and rear of the diaphragm for better low- to mid-range audio reproduction, and helps seal the earcup
- Two detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cables with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones: one with a 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, the other with a 4.4 mm (1/6"), 5-pole gold-plated balanced plug
- Earpads and headband are made from smooth, synthetic leather for long-lasting comfort
- Swivel-flat design enables headphones to easily be transported in included carrying pouch
- Japanese craftsmanship: all Audio-Technica wooden headphones are hand-assembled in Tokyo
|Driver Diameter||53 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 - 50,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1000 mw|
|Weight||243 g (8.6 oz), without cable|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable (A2DC to 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug; detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable (A2DC to 4.4 mm (1/6"), 5-pole gold-plated balanced plug)|
|Accessories Included||Carrying pouch|
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com