A landmark in open-back headphone performance, the ATH-ADX5000 provides a new reference in home listening audio, blending Japanese craftsmanship with Audio-Technica’s pursuit for perfect sound.
With newly developed core-mount technology, enlarged 58mm integrated driver units, tungsten coated diaphragm all encompassed behind a honeycomb punched design, this flagship headphone marks a culmination of the latest in audiophile listening.
- Newly developed Core Mount Technology (PAT.P) for a wide range audio reproduction
- Integrated driver unit design for maximum reduction of unwanted vibration
- 58 mm driver unit integrated in baffle utilises a Permendur Magnetic Circuit
- Tungsten coated diaphragm provides high rigidity for an improved transient response
- New honeycomb punched housing design without side ventilation to avoid undesirable air pressure loss from inside
- Japan made - Each housing is carefully hand assembled in Tokyo
- Magnesium frame and arm results in a rigid, thin and lightweight construction
- Each unit is individually identified by a laser etched serial number
|Driver Diameter||58mm (x 2)|
|Frequency Response||5 – 50,000Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||1,000mW|
|Weight||270g (without cable)|
|Cable||Detachable cable (3.0m), 6.3mm gold-plated stereo plug|
|Accessories Included||Exclusive hard carrying case|
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org