HIGH-FIDELITY ART MONITOR SERIES
Representing the next-generation of Audio-Technica’s Art Monitor series, the ATH-A1000Z high-fidelity headphones deliver unrivalled audiophile quality performance with exquisite sound purity. Featuring newly designed 53mm drivers, hand-assembled in Japan, that deliver clear, natural high-resolution audio reproduction, and aluminium housings with a striking metallic red finish.
- Hand-assembled in Japan, the A1000Z features newly designed 53mm drivers harnessing Audio-Technica’s legendary transducer technology for superior high-resolution audio performance
- Aluminium housings with striking metallic red finish.
- Innovative 3D wing support for increased comfort over long-listening periods
- Double Air Damping System structure provides an extended frequency range for deep bass reproduction
- Ergonomically designed earpads offer superior sound isolation, resulting in extended bass
- A dual-sided, four-core cable with independent ground wires for left and right channels, designed for the highest-quality sound
- Lightweight yet rigid magnesium baffle decreases unwanted vibration
Each newly designed 53mm driver is hand-assembled with Japanese precision for increased reliability and performance.
“IMPROVED SOUND ISOLATION”
Ergonomically designed earpads offer superior sound isolation, resulting in extended bass.
“EXTENDED BASS FREQUENCY RANGE”
Double Air Damping Structure (D.A.D.S.) optimises the internal airflow to provide an extended bass frequency range for deep bass reproduction.
|Type||Closed-back dynamic. Bobbin-wound OFC7N voice coil.|
|Frequency Response||2 – 43,000Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||2,000mW|
|Weight||265g (without cable)|
|Cable||3.0 m (OFC-6N+OFC)|
|Connector||6.3/3.5 mm gold-plated stereo 2-way plug|
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org