Since its introduction more than 30 years ago, Audio-Technica’s pioneering moving coil OC9 cartridge series has been prized by demanding vinyl listeners and professional critics alike for its musical transparency, expression of sound and precise construction. Microlinear complex diamond profile enabling higher frequency response, detail like never before experienced and limiting inner groove distortion. Microlinear diamond profile provides low record and stylus wear.
- Features nude Microlinear stylus and boron cantilever which provides lower distortion and high transient response
- A neodymium magnet and permendur yoke provides dramatically increased magnetic energy
- Threaded inserts in the cartridge body enable the cartridge to be mounted on to the headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required
- Aluminium body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and a superior audio reproduction
- Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting process (PCOCC) is used for the coils to achieve pure signal transfer
- Features nude Microlinear stylus and boron cantilever
- Neodymium magnet and permendur yoke for increased magnetic energy
- Features threaded inserts in the cartridge body
- Aluminium body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance
- PCOCC is used for the coils to achieve pure signal transmission
|Mounting||1/2” centers / Threaded|
|Frequency Response||20 to 47,000 Hz|
|Channel Separation||27 dB (1 kHz)|
|Output Channel Balance||1.0 dB (1 kHz)|
|Output Voltage||0.4 mV (at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)|
|Vertical Tracking Angle||20 degrees|
|Vertical Tracking Force Range||1.8 to 2.2 g (standard 2.0 g)|
|Stylus Size||2.2 x 0.12 mil|
|Stylus Construction||Nude square shank|
|Cantilever||0.28 mm Ø nude boron|
|Coil Impedance||12 Ohms (1 kHz)|
|Coil Inductance||25 μH (1 kHz)|
|DC Resistance||12 Ohms|
|Static Compliance||20 x 10 – 6 cm / dyne|
|Dynamic Compliance||16 x 10 – 6 cm / dyne (100 Hz)|
|Wire Used for Coil||PCOCC (Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting process.)|
|Recommended Load Impedance||Min 100 Ohms|
|Cartridge Weight||7.6 g|
|Dimensions||17.3 (H) x 16.8 (W) x 25.7 (L) mm|
|Accessories Included||1 non magnetic screw driver
4 pairs of mounting screws: 5mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm
1 plastic protector
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org