- COVID 19 & BREXIT Shipping Update
- Want to hear it?
- Express Delivery
- Trade In
Featuring a special line contact stylus on a 0.28 mm diameter solid boron cantilever, the AT-ART9XI replaces the AT-ART9 as Audio-Technica’s flagship magnetic core MC cartridge.
- Audio-Technica’s flagship magnetic core moving coil cartridge
- Dual moving coils are aligned in an inverted V shape, providing high separation and wide response for clear sound localization and minimal distortion
- Special line contact stylus ensures faithful reproduction of the music signal, and the 0.28 mm diameter solid boron cantilever provides excellent response characteristics
- Neodymium magnet and permendur yoke significantly increase magnetic energy
- Specially designed magnetic circuit provides an output voltage of 0.5 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- PCOCC coils ensure high-fidelity transmission
- Machined aluminum base supports both the magnetic circuit and the vibration system, ensuring excellent playback stability
- Hybrid body of machined aluminum and high-rigidity plastic reduces undesirable parasitic resonance
- Threaded cartridge mounting holes allow easy installation to a headshell or integrated tonearm
|Frequency Response||20-50,000 Hz|
|Channel Separation||30 (dB at 1 kHz)|
|Vertical Tracking Angle||20°|
|Vertical Tracking Force||1.6-2.0 g (1.8 g standard)|
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com