- Extensive jitter-eradication technologies are applied to the digital stage, including our GMT (Global Master Timing) femto-precision clock and the intelligent memory buffer.
- The low-jitter crystal clock has been updated to provide >20dB better performance
- The signal goes through 4 comprehensive stages – isolation, regeneration, a memory buffer and re-clocking. This restores the industry standard ‘square wave’ which represents the desired signal.
- The result is a fully-restored SPDIF signal without jitter. The sound quality now has greater warmth, resolution and dynamic contrast.
- Extensive jitter-eradication technologies are applied to the digital stage, including our GMT (Global Master Timing) femto-precision clock and intelligent memory buffer. This represents a total ‘out-of-the-box’ systematic digital solution that solves jitter once and for all.
- A galvanically isolated SPDIF output means that electrical circuits are separated to eliminate stray elements – a signal can pass but nothing else. Interference-free audio.
- And with added Reclock® and Regenerate® the signal remains true and strong.
- We pride ourselves on giving you Bit-Perfect signal transfer. This means the signal remains original and unchanged.
- This device ensures a Bit-Perfect transfer which is highly unusual for SPDIF devices. It can handle 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 176.4 / 192kHz; 16 to 24 Bit, DSD, DoP, and even Dolby Digital and DTS.
||44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192kHz; 16 to 24 Bit, DSD/DoP, Dolby Digital, DTS|
|Input||Combo optical mini-jack & gold-plated co-axial connector (impedance 75 Ohms)|
|Outputs||Gold-plated co-axial connector (impedance 75 Ohms) & optical mini-jack|
|Power Supply||Type-C USB, 5V/500mA (iPower 5V included)|
|Dimensions||76(l) x 19(w) x 20(h)mm/3.0” x 0.7” x 0.8”|
|Warranty period||12 months|