- Condition & Details
- COVID 19 & BREXIT Shipping Update
- Express Delivery
- Trade In
In this new and improved version of our long-standing TL-2.5 Performance Preamplifier, both the line stage and the phono stage have been updated sonically with audiophile-grade parts, resulting in improved resolution, greater harmonic richness in the mid and highs, with the speed and dynamics that have become the hallmark of the VTL family sound.
A pair of user-selectable Gain Switches have been added to the Line Stage to allow the user to select between Normal Gain and Low Gain. Similar to the design of the TP-2.5 Series II Phono Preamplifier, the TL-2.5i’s internal phono stage supports both MM and MC cartridges, and offers user-adjustable Load and Gain settings that makes cartridge optimization an easy task for vinyl lovers.
Above all, you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you find out how little the TL2.5i costs. This sturdily made unit hand-built in the VTL factory in California, with proven-quality parts, will take your breath away with its clear, musically involving sound.
- Pure tube circuit with high current low impedance output
- Drives amplifier loads down to 45kohm without audible bass roll-off
- Stiff power supplies for each gain stage
- 6 line inputs (5 with phono), 2 pairs single ended RCA outputs, 1 tape loop, 1 record output, 1 external processor loop for home theater
- Optional internally retro-fittable phono stage for MM and MC
- Remote volume control and mute
- User Selectable Gain Switch (Normal and Low gain) in the Line Stage
- Mono function for Line and Phono inputs
- Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability
- Audiophile-quality 27mm laser-trimmed volume and balance controls
- High quality VTL gold plated RCA jacks
- High quality glass fiber circuit board with heavy copper traces
- Heavy 16-gauge chassis construction, with well-shielded power supplies
- Ultra-low-radiation power transformer design
- Detachable IEC power cord
Optional internally retro-fittable phono stage for MM and MC:
- User-selectable Load and Gain settings
- Low-noise hybrid JFET design
- User selectable MC Step-up transformer option for lowest noise
- Improved filtering against RF interference
|TL2.5i Line Stage|
|Vacuum Tube Complement||2 x 12AU72, 2 x 12AT7|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||20Hz – 20kHz, 0.02%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||90dB|
|Maximum Output Voltage||30 V RMS|
|Gain||8dB or 14dB (user selectable)|
|Channel Separation||75dB @ 1kHz|
|Power Consumption||100 Watts (line) 150 Watts (with phono)|
|Primary Mains Fuse Rating||100/120V = 1A Ceramic Slo Blo, 220/240V = 0.5A Ceramic Slo Blo|
|Dimensions W x D x H||19 x 15 x 4″ / 48.3 x 38.1 x 10.2 cm|
|Weight||25 lbs (11.34 kg) packed|
|TL2.5i Phono Stage||MM||MC (active)||MC Step Up Transformer|
|Vacuum Tube Complement||2 x 12AX7||1 x 12AU7|
|Gain||37dB||52dB or 58dB (user selectable)||60dB|
|Load||47kΩ, 100kΩ||100Ω, 470Ω, 1kΩ, 5kΩ, 47kΩ||100Ω, 470Ω, 1kΩ|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||80dB||70dB||75dB|
- Comes with Original Box & Packaging
- No Manual
- No Remote
- Few marks on the front facia
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org