The S-Series TA-0.5 belt drive turntable is available in two versions. #18395 comes equipped with a 9″ bamboo tone arm. #20489 is a fully complete out of the box turntable complete with standard 9″ bamboo tone arm, cartridge and built in MM phono section. Both versions feature a bamboo plinth soaked in hemp oil sealed with bees wax, leveling legs, brass pulley, bronze collar spike bearing with an ABEC7 Carbonized Ceramic Ball Bearing and a aluminum sub platter with bronze shaft.
- Plinth: 3 Ply Bamboo laminate 19.05mm (3/4″)
- Motor: Single 24 Pole Synchronous AC Motor
- Pulley: Brass Pulley
- Speed: 33.3 & 45 rpm
- Drive: Belt Drive
- Platter: 3-ply Bamboo Laminate 19.05mm (3/4″)
- Sub Platter: Aluminum Sub Platter with Steel Shaft
- Legs: Leveling Legs
- Bearing: Bronze Collar Bearing with ABEC7 Carbonized Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Dimensions: H 15.5cm x W 40.9cm x L 33.3cm / 8 1/4″ x 16″ x 32.39″
The S Series 9” (222mm) arm comes pre mounted on either version of the S series turntable. The tone arm features the same handmade bamboo design, soaked in hemp and sealed in bees wax as our table design.
- Material: Three Ply Bamboo Laminate 12mm
- Settings: VTA & Azimuth Adjustments
- Anti-Skate Adjust: Passive Anti-Skate
- Bearing Assembly: Bronze with Brass Collar Spike and Synthetic, High Viscosity Grease Bearing
- Arm Base: Bamboo Supports on Plinth
- Wiring: Cardas Wire 33 AWG Uninterrupted from Headshell Clips to Brass Female RCA with Silver Plated Cartridge Clips
- Level: Micro Bubble Level Included
- Arm Length: 9” / 222 mm
- Tone Arm Mass: 10g
- Type: Moving Magnet
- Stylus: Ellipitcal Bonded
- Cantilever: Aluminium Pipe
- Load Impedance (Recommended): 47k ohms
- Load Capicatance (Recommended): 100-200 pF
- Frequency Response: 20-22,000 Hz
- Output V: 4.0mV
- Channel Seperation: 20db (1khz)
- Body: Bamboo
- Coating: Nepheline
- Insulation: Sheep Wool
- Body: Bamboo
- Coating: Nepheline
- Weight: 5.2 grams
- Replacement Stylus: Retipping Available
- Cartridge Mounting Kit: Yes
- Phono Amp: 5mv, 47ohm Cartridges
- MM/MC: MM only
- Bypass Switch: Phono Bypass Switch for use with an external phono amp.
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org