- Cross Beam technology in a new arm design
- Ultimate arm for high-performance turntables
- Available in lengths up to 12”
- Available with Phonos or DIN
Ideal for higher specification Linn LP12s, Michell Orbe, Technics 1200G and SP10, Roksan Xerxes recent models and, of course, our own Grand Super Deck.
In order to work properly cartridges need a rigid support.
For the past 100 years, however, the arms that have carried them have been anything but rigid. In 2010, Funk started an R&D program to solve this.
The result was Funk’s unique F•X Cross-Beam system (pat pend).
Rigid & low-Q, F•X has earned a giant killing reputation, which is well deserved.
Here’s how one dealer has described it:
” … I have had a most enjoyable weekend delving into the latest box from the 10,000 LP haul that I brought back from the storage unit recently thanks to the incredible sound, or lack thereof, of the new (FX3) arm. I have to say I am enjoying the best phono sound I have ever owned, reminiscent of the Eminent Technologies SLT without all the silliness of air pumps and all. Another breakthrough!” Critical Dealer
FX3 is a “from the ground up design” & is the next generation of this technology.
- Funk’s F•X beam: Very low “Q” with very low self-colouration has less effect on the cartridge. The sound is characterised with speed, layering finesse and fine resolution. Above all reproduction enjoys an uncommon naturalness.
- ABEC 7 bearings.
- High linearity falling-weight bias for optimal tracking and extended stylus life.
- Straightforward Azimuth adjustment.
- In line with the stylus the Lo-slung counterweight gives a sleek stylish design.
- Calibrated, sliding weight for tracking force produces a variable mass design – 9-13g eff mass. Increases with tracking weight: Matches MM and MC cartridges.
- Cabling – high purity copper (standard). Other options available.
Effective Length 237mm (std); 12”, Technics & Linn geometry all available to order;
Colour: Black; 3-screw mounting 222.9mm spindle to arm distance.
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com