The TEAC CD-RW890MKII records to CD-R or CD-RW media and is well suited for dubbing or event recording. You can record from the analog inputs while monitoring the level on the front-panel fluorescent display. Compact discs are clamped onto a center-mounted drive mechanism for minimal vibration, reducing jitter distortion for clearer sound.
As well as the previous CD-RW890, the CD-RW890MKII also functions as a full-featured CD player, with multiple playback modes and a S/PDIF optical input. It includes a wireless remote control. There's no more affordable CD recording than from the industry leader, TEAC's CD-RW890MKII. And new feature, “Time-based Track Creation” is available on CD-RW890mkII.
- Record CD-R/RW discs from the external devices
- Auto track function senses the track intervals and increments track numbers
- Synchronous recording function (at the digital input only)
- Auto sampling rate converter compatible with a wide range of digital audio sources
- FL display with level meter essential for recording level adjustments
- Program playback function (32 tracks)
- Repeat playback function (single/all/A-B)
- Shuffle playback function
- 1/4" (6.35mm) Headphone jack with volume control
- Infra-red Remote control
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email email@example.com to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
DPD gives you an hourly window for delivery so you can make sure you are home, and you can of course track your parcel all the way from despatch to your front door, offering you peace of mind.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org