When you really want deep rich and powerful sound outside, the step up usually involves both more power - and larger speakers. The VG5 enables this upgrade but still in a relatively small and highly desirable package.
The VG5 encapsulates many of the beloved features of previously-announced models including a capacitive touch interface, fuel-gauge LED array and weather-resistant exterior and presents an even richer soundstage. Powered by a long-throw, down-firing 6" woofer and two 3” full range drivers, the VG5 produces low-end booming sound to fill the expanses of any listening environment.
Get the party started with just one tap. VG5 features the first capacitive touch interface built for the outdoors so you can keep rocking, by the pool or on the couch.
From booming bass to crisp high notes, the VG5 takes sound quality to the next level. It's industry-leading six-inch subwoofers make an audible entrance, projecting robust, permeating sound in multiple directions. Release your inner audiophile.
- One 6" long-throw woofer in a downward-firing configuration with high efficiency BL ferrite motor design for increased battery life and high-performance IMPP cone with butyl rubber surround
- Two 3" full-range drivers in a stereo 360º array with high SPL Neodymium motor design, aluminum cones and butyl rubber surrounds
- Bi-Amp - 60W + 10 RMS, Class-D
- Rechargeable internal battery with USB power supply
- Play audio via battery or while plugged into USB power
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 technology with 8 memory slots
- Qualcomm® TrueWireless™ Stereo (TWS) Circuitry
- Bluetooth hi-def AAC and aptX™ codecs
- Proprietary 24-bit DSP
- Aux input 1/8" (3.5mm mini jack)
- AC/DC power input
- Bluetooth Hi-Def AAC & aptX codecs
- Backlit multi-modal capacitive touch keypad
- Play/Pause for Bluetooth sources
- Volume control via tap or capacitive touch-wheel
- Power, mute, Bluetooth & TWS buttons
- Fuel-gauge LED array shows power, battery & volume
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS:
- 17" x 7.75" x 7.75" (254mm x 197mm x 197mm)
- Unit weight: 11.7lbs (5.3kg)
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org