The next step up on the Soundcast range from the versatile VG1 is the stylish, powerful and innovative VG3.
Featuring a capacitive touch interface to power the speaker off and on and a fuel-gauge LED array that shows power, battery and volume, the VG3 provides ultimate ease of use for consumers and marks an unprecedented feature set for an outdoor Bluetooth speaker.
The VG3 is designed with two 1.5” full-range drivers and a long-throw, 3” down-firing woofer for rich, full reaching sound. With 15 hours of playback the VG3 keeps the music rocking from day to night. Take this portable speaker with you as you head to the beach, a neighborhood barbecue or a weekend away for full sound around the clock.
The VG3 takes Soundcast's premium VGX technology and packs it into an 11-inch speaker. Its Class D subwoofers provide sound that's robust enough for luxury home systems while still agile enough for on-the-go setups.
- One 3" long-throw woofer in a downward-firing configuration with high efficiency BL ferrite motor design for increased battery life and high-performance IMPP cone with butyl rubber surround
- Two 1.5" full-range drivers in a transverse-firing 360° array with high SPL Neodymium motor design, aluminum cones and butyl rubber surrounds
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 technology with 8 memory slots
- Qualcomm True Wireless Stereo (TWS) circuitry
- Bluetooth hi-def AAC & aptX codecs
- Proprietary 24-bit DSP
- Backlit multi-modal capacitive touch keypad
- Play/Pause for Bluetooth sources
- Volume control via tap or capacitive touch-wheel
- Power, mute, Bluetooth & TWS buttons
- Fuel-gauge LED array shows power, battery & volume
- Bi-Amp - 20W + 10 RMS, Class-D
- Bluetooth Hi-def AAC & aptX codecs
- Aux input 1/8" (3.5mm mini jack)
- AC/DC power input
- USB charging output
- Rechargeable internal battery with USB power supply
- Play audio via battery or while plugged into USB power
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Diameter: 3.5" (89mm) | Height 9" (254mm)
- Unit weight: 3.5lb (1.6kg)
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com