The The Model M2-12R precision pick-up arm is an extension of our popular Series M2 range offering optimum cartridge choice with minimal tracking error and harmonic distortion associated with a 12 inch arm.
Providing classic looks and meticulous build quality, This arm offers all the most important features, traditional 'J' shaped tone-arm, detachable S2-R aluminium headshell with azimuth adjustment, two stage tungsten counterbalance system, superb quality ball race bearings and a level of rigidity to suit all types of cartridge.
- The 12in construction with thin walled stainless steel tone-arm takes advantage of the reduction in maximum tracking error/distortion afforded by the greater arm length when compared with 9in models.
- S2-R Aluminum shell detachable and interchangeable without disturbing cartridge or wiring.
- Double draw-in pin bayonet fitting design ensures a rigid junction with the tone-arm.
- Unique headshell to tone-arm coupling readily allows cartridge azimuth adjustment.
- Internal constrained layer damps minute residual vibrations making tone-arm acoustically inert.
- Stainless steel cross shaft, ground and thread ground. Carried in a substantial yoke on 10mm precision ball races.
- Stainless steel vertical shaft, ground and thread ground, with integral 16mm diameter flange to couple shaft and yoke.
- 23mm diameter steel pillar, heat treated, ground and honed, carries two 17mm precision ball races, widely spaced to resist tilt.
- Anti-skate control operates through Anti-Skate weight and filament, adjustable up to 5g VTF.
- Lowering/raising control gives smooth positive action. Height of lift can be adjusted.
- Thumbwheel (Vertical tracking angle VTA) height adjustment.
- Bedplate affords +/- 12.0mm movement to facilitate (Horizontal tracking angle HTA) adjustment.
- Base slides on bedplate for horizontal tracking adjustment with double null-point protractor.
- Tungsten-alloy balance weight inserts allow maximum centre of gravity shift to balance a greater range of cartridges up to 38g in S2-R headshell and direct plug-in heads up to 46g.
- Precise vertical tracking force up to 5g applied in 0,5g increments via rider weight and graduated wayrod.
- Alignment protractor designed to provide HTA settings with the greatest accuracy.
- Internal wiring in silver litz.
- Balanced Hybrid Cable 1.2M audio lead with gold plated phono plugs.
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com