SME Model 10 Turntable
- Regular price £4,349.00
The SME Model 10 precision turntable is built to exacting engineering standards providing reliability and freedom from critical adjustments. Build integrity, sophisticated electronics and vibration free moving parts allow the full capabilities on any sound system to be fully explored.
The designer’s aim; a more affordable product, preserving as much as possible of the performance and engineering excellence found in the celebrated Model 30/2 ‘the best turntable of all time’.
- The Model 10 weighs more than 15kg (33lb) but is only Ø304mm, thus meeting all the requirements of high density construction on which freedom from colouration depends.
- The turntable is supported on three large polymer isolators within adjustable feet allowing quick and easy levelling.
- A cruciform sub-chassis carried on three polymer loaded towers. A novel design which affords impressive isolation without float.
- Fully machined extensionally damped platter, diamond turned top surface with a fine scroll finish for optimal record interface.
- Large diameter reflex record clamp ensures largest possible platter/record contact.
- Speeds: 33.3, 45 and 78 rpm.
- Polished stainless steel stylus guard.
- Soft dust cover to accommodate the turntable and arm, when not in use.
- Dimensions: 370 x 250 x 161mm (Record clamp fitted).
- Net weight with power supply: 16kg (38lb).
- Substantial packing case with internal fitments: 745 x 405 x 240mm.
- Shipping weight: 18.25kg (55lb)
MODEL 10 Pick-up Arm
The Model 10 precision pick-up arm derived from the popular Series 300 Model 309 is only for use with this turntable and has special features including:
- A simplified arm-base assembly specially designed for the Model 10 turntable, combining tracking adjustment with absolute rigidity.
- One piece pressure die cast magnesium arm tube.
- Detachable magnesium headshell affording azimuth adjustment.
- Effective mass: 9.5g.
- Cartridge balance range: 6-17g.
- Vertical tracking force: 0-3g.
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
DPD gives you an hourly window for delivery so you can make sure you are home, and you can of course track your parcel all the way from despatch to your front door, offering you peace of mind.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com