- Fast and effective record cleaning machine (RCM)
- New stainless steel clamp design with water-resistant seal to protect record labels
- New goats' hair brush with plastic handle deep cleans the record groove
- High suction power dries records quickly
- Sturdy metal vacuum arm keeps suction power high
- New, improved plastic arm flange with improved internal sealing
- New quiet motor is both quick and powerful
- Supplied Wash-IT solution effectively removes debris
- 2.5 litre waste fluid tank built into VC-S chassis
- Funnel provided to help discharge used cleaning solution easily
- New screen-printed (rather than stickered) labels
- Optional dust cover available
- Optional 7" records cleaning kit available
Note: We’re constantly updating our website to ensure all our listings are as accurate as possible. However, the images and text on this page can be subject to change without notice, and errors and omissions are expected.
|Power Consumption:||800W Max.|
|Dimensions:||435 x 335 x 280mm|
Why does the VC-S not use a 12" platter for the record?
The reason we use a clamp rather than a platter is so we can keep the record as clean as possible during the whole process. The idea is that when you flip the record to clean side B – side A will not then come into contact with a surface that could potentially contain unwanted residue and/or debris. A full 12” platter could build-up with dust or dirt, and would therefore start to undo the cleaning process before you even play the record. By floating it in the air, the record is less exposed to impurities and can go straight into the sleeve still as clean as possible.
There are undoubtedly surfaces you could use for the platter that would not attract impurities – but the costs to consider for such a component would drive the price up significantly. One thing we wanted to do with the VC-S was make a great product that was as accessible as possible.
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
DPD gives you an hourly window for delivery so you can make sure you are home, and you can of course track your parcel all the way from despatch to your front door, offering you peace of mind.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com