- The headshell and armtube are fashioned from a single piece of carbon-fibre
- Conical armtube avoids standing wave reflections
- inverted bearing design with four ABEC7 spec ballraces
- Arm bearing housing of solid ring type. The massive outside ring is open to avoid resonance
- Sorbothane damped counterweight effectively counteracts unwanted resonances
- Counterweight shaft lowered to record level reduces cantilever forces and dynamic wow when playing warped records
- solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracking angle)
- Single Screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell
- Straight armtube reduces toe-in error
- Silicone damped armlift can be adjusted to suit arm height
- The internal wiring consists of flexible high purity copper from the headshell right through to the gold plated phono sockets
- Available with 5-pole standard socket, flying lead or terminal with phono sockets and earth screws
Fitting to non-Pro-Ject turntables:
If you wish to use the tonearm on a Linn turntable, you must purchase the arm with Pro-Ject's 5-Pole Plug terminated at the tonearm base. Pro-Ject then also make a range of turntable interconnects that can go from this plug to your phono-stage/amplifier. For more information, please contact our office.
Fitting to Pro-Ject turntables:
If you wish to upgrade your compatible Pro-Ject turntable with a 12CC Evolution Tonearm, you will need the loose flying-lead version. These cables will need to be terminated in the junction box on the underside of your record player; this is a service Henley can offer. If you're interested, please get in touch.
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com