The MX-VYNL is a fully balanced, very high performance phono stage, able to operate with virtually any moving coil or moving magnet cartridge. With both traditional RCA inputs and our unique XLR fully balanced connection the MX-VYNL can be connected to 2 turntables simultaneously.
The MX-VNYL offers a wide range of input impedance settings for moving coil cartridges as well as several capacitance settings for moving magnet units. Unlike many of our competitors units the MX-VYNL allows easy adjustment of these settings while playing. This allows easy experimentation and tuning to find the optimum setting for all your equipment.
The MX-VYNL also includes our renowned RIAA correction that offers extremely accurate results to beyond 80kHz. That may sound extreme, but there is a good deal of information above 20 kHz that needs correction. If it isn’t corrected, it will show itself as ringing and overshoot.
With both extraordinarily low noise and exceptional overload margin the MX-VYNL can comfortably handle even the most demanding of cartridges and satisfy the most discerning of listeners.
MX-VYNL in brief
- Fully balanced XLR and traditional RCA inputs
- Fully balanced XLR and traditional RCA outputs
- Fully isolated inputs allow for switching between two turntables at once
- Adjustable input impedance on MC whilst it is playing
- Adjustable capacitance on MM whilst it is playing
- Very wide overload margin
- Accurate RIAA to beyond 80kHz
- Incredible noise ratio
- Low impedance output
- State of the art SMD technology
- Beautiful aesthetics and build quality
- 4 Volts RMS single ended from RCA sockets
- 8 Volts RMS balanced from XLR sockets
- Frequency response: RIAA ±0.1dB IEC ±0.1dB
- Channel separation: < -86dB
- SNR A-wtd: < -101dB
- THD: < 0.007%
- XLR input: 5mV / 2.5mV selectable
- 70mV max (23dB headroom)
- Channel separation: < -83dB
- SNR A-wtd: < -98dB
- THD: < 0.01%
- XLR input: 0.8mV / 0.4mV selectable, 12mV max (24dB headroom)
- Balanced Mini-XLR
- RCA 1 pair RCA sockets
- Balanced XLR male sockets EIA Standard RS-297-A
- RCA 1 pair RCA sockets
- Connector: 1.3mm pin DC power jack
- Outboard power supply: 12V/500mA DC
- Mains voltages 100-240VAC 50-60Hz universal worldwide supply
- Consumption < 8 watts
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 1.9Kg / 2.4 Kg
- Width 220 mm (8⅔”)
- Height (including feet) 53 mm (2”)
- Depth (front to back) 215 mm (8½”)
- Mains adaptor
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com