The EVO3 Nova is a state of the art passive power cleaning system incorporating full DC cancellation. The system offers 12 independently filtered power outlets, eight rated at 10A and four rated at 16A, these designed for high current electronics, for example power amplifiers, active loudspeakers or subwoofers. These also feature a slightly paired down version of the Titan’s unique Direct-Coupled© circuit. Nova is a fully system solution, full system upgrade incorporating 12 independent filter networks, each supporting its own output socket.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 75dB
- Twelve unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between all outlets. Four high-current outlets incorporate part of Titan’s Direct-Coupled© circuit. Eight outlets feature IsoTek unique Adaptive Gating© circuit, which auto-senses the load.
- Full sine wave re-balance and DC cancellation circuit.
- LED Display showing voltage and THD distortion of the mains.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 108,000A of instantaneous protection.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Four high-current outlets delivering 3,680W continuous. Eight medium-current outlets delivering 2,300W continuous.
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
- High current transient ability through the four dedicated high current outlets (16Amps)
- Suitable for all audio or AV components
- Compact and elegant rack width design
- Upgrades your complete audio system
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning Premier power cable
- UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets
|Number of outlets||12|
|Type of outlets||UK, EU, US, CH, AU & ZA|
|Display||Voltage / THD / off|
|Mains inlet||20A IEC C20|
|Mains voltage||100-240V / 50-60Hz|
|High Current||(Continous) 3,680W|
|Maximum current||20A HRC|
|Dimensions||440 x 160 x 370mm (W x H x D)|
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com