The EVO3 Nova One is an evolution on from the original GII Nova but features a dramatically modified and improved clean power network, and is positioned specifically for source components that use less power. Greater emphasis has been placed upon high-frequency filtering, and a nine section circuit consisting of both series and parallel filters dramatically removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode power line noise.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low distortion mains power.
- A nine section circuit consisting of both series and parallel filters dramatically removes Common Mode and Differential Mode power line noise
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- 2300W of clean power suitable only for all front-end components due to adaptive circuit.
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low distortion reconstructed mains sine wave
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- Compact and elegant design measuring just 125mm in height and 75mm in width allowing 6 units to be placed side by side on an equipment rack
- Combine Nova One, Genesis One and Titan One for a full system upgrade
- Link units together so that only one input power cable is needed from the wall socket
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning Premier power cable
- UK, EU, US, ZA, Australian and Swiss specifications available
|Number of outlets||1+ linking outlet|
|Mains inlet||10A IEC C19|
|Mains voltage||100 to 240V|
|Mains frequency||50 to 60Hz|
|Dimensions||75 x 125 x 470mm (W x H x D)|
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org