- Perfect for use with Android phones. Our OTG cables extract a digital signal with ease.
- We offer both micro USB and USB C options. The USB C version is 3.0 standard.
- Our audiophile grade OTG cables are constructed from pure OFHC continuous cast copper, which conducts clean sound between your Android and DAC.
- The USB 3.0 ‘A’ female connector provides a much more mechanically reliable connection, a factor that not many manufacturers take into account.
- This fits directly into a flat Type A USB port of the micro or nano iDSD Black Label and ensures a strong and steady audio connection.
- And it’s not just the insides that get the iFi treatment.
- The cables are not only sonically superior but also super smart looking with a sexy ceramic finish to add that touch of class.
- Connecting to your Android device with a cable should provide a decent connection. But what if it could be even better?
- COVID 19 & BREXIT Shipping Update
- Want to hear it?
- Express Delivery
- Trade In
iFi’s audiophile grade OTG cables provide a super stable connection that supplies superior sound.
iFi understand the need for quality in every single component of your system.
On-the-go (OTG) cables should be no exception. If fact, these actually need extra care and attention. Their very name suggests they will suffer more wear and tear than if they were sat at home!
Simply the best
OTG cables go between your phone and your DAC. We produce both the USB C and the micro version.
They transfer the digital signal from your phone into your DAC. This connection must be stable. That’s why we use a USB 3.0 ‘A’ female connector. It is proven to be a much more mechanically reliable connection. We believe you guys deserve the best, even in the small stuff.
We also make our cables from top-notch materials.
They are constructed from pure OFHC continuous cast copper – an excellent conductor – to deliver a superior, clean signal from your phone to your DAC.
This, is turn, delivers the best sound to you to keep you and your music on-the-go, go, go!
|Warranty period:||12 months|
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email email@example.com to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org