- Enjoy the silence! Our Active Noise Cancellation II® (ANC II) tech means that measured noise drops by 100x or 40dB in comparison to the common noise filter.
- REBalance® literally rebalances the signal to address the common problem of clicks caused by jitter. This is a form of digital distortion that leads to data ‘packet’ errors and cold harsh sound.
- Our technology re-balances the signal to ensure that the digital signal received by the DAC is identical to the original source, no matter which audio format is being played.
- ‘SuperSpeed’ USB 3.0 has a more exhaustive wiring specification which allows for a greater amount of audio transfer while still being backwards compatible. The units incorporate high-quality gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer.
- Based on military tech, our improved Active Noise Cancellation II® actively cancels all incoming noise.
- It does this in a similar way to active noise-cancelling headphones – it generates a signal identical to that of the incoming electrical noise but in the opposite phase, actively cancelling it out. This is highly effective at removing low- and mid-frequency noise, while passive insulating filters deal with higher frequency interference. This combination is measurably more effective at eradicating noise corrupting the USB signal than devices relying solely on passive filtering.
- Does your USB audio system suffer from annoying background noise?
- COVID 19 & BREXIT Shipping Update
- Want to hear it?
- Express Delivery
- Trade In
Our new and improved iSilencer+ is a must if you want to enjoy vivid, open music.
Enjoy the ‘new’ silence.
Connecting audio gear via USB can have pros and cons. While capable of passing hi-res data at max resolution and allowing bit-perfect transfer, USB was not created specifically for audio.
It carries both power and data. It is susceptible to electrical noise, for example, from the computer’s power supply. This has a negative effect on sound quality.
Fear not! At iFi, we first banished these gremlins with the iSilencer3.0 and now, we’re making silence sound even better with the iSilencer+.
Plug. Play. Pop free.
Electrical noise on USB causes errors, data loss and poor signal integrity. You will hear these as distortion – pops, clicks and delays.
The iSilencer+ solves all of this quickly and easily. It plugs directly into the USB port of your computer as a link between your computer and your DAC.
It will remove electrical noise, both EMI and RFI, at source. Your music will seem clearer, warmer, and more transparent with improved bass.
As well as plugging the iSilencer+ into the active USB port between the computer and DAC, it can also be plugged into unused USB ports too. This will further reduce radiated EMI.
Each time the number of units (and therefore the number ANC II circuits) is doubled, noise reduction capability also doubles.
The iSilencer+ uses our latest Active Noise Cancellation II® technology. It decreases noise in a similar way to noise-cancelling headphones.
We use our REBalance® tech to get rid of clicks and distortion.
We’ve upgraded the circuitry; low-ESR tantalum capacitors have been added for improved input and output filtering. Filtering capacitance has been increased 10-fold.
We’ve added several flavours – it comes in 3 versions and includes the newer USB-C connector.
- USB-A to USB-A
- USB-C to USB-A
- USB-C to USB-C
Why did we name it iSilencer+? Simply because it just gives you more – more options, improved filtering, and just more silence.
|USB||Super-Speed USB3.0 (and USB2.0 backwards compatible)|
|Connectors||USB3.0 gold-plated connectors|
|Dimensions||50mm (I) x 20mm (w) x 9mm (h)|
|Warranty period||12 months|
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email email@example.com to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org