- Loving your computer audio set-up but got annoying system and power noise?
- COVID 19 & BREXIT Shipping Update
- Want to hear it?
- Express Delivery
- Trade In
Let the iPurifier3 improve your USB audio playback experience.
Computer audio often comes with annoying noise and jitter.
The iPurifier3 is for anyone into USB audio who regularly battles with these irritating audio gremlins.
Never fear, let the iPurifier3 be your system’s white knight.
Check out our Noisebusting Tech Note here.
The white knight
The third generation and slightly larger reincarnation of the iPurifier measures just 69 x 19 x 20mm in its new, dashing white armour. Both Type A and B are available.
It uses iFi Active Noise Cancellation2 tech to decrease noise by 100x or -40dB in comparison to the common noise filter.
REclock, REgenerate, REbalance®
Our state-of-the-art REclock, REgenarate and REbalance2® technology will get your audio back on track.
Put simply, it actively ‘restores’ the USB audio+power streams which eliminates jitter and ensures smooth passage for your music. REbalance® actually removes distortion caused by DC offset.
The iPurifier3 is set up for all future PCM, DSD and DXD formats. And it’s not just better looking on the outside, it’s been improved on the inside with updated components. No need to worry about upgrading for years to come.
It will improve your USB audio playback experience faster than you can say King Arthur and the Round Table.
- The good news is that it is ready for all present and all future PCM, DSD and DXD files without restriction. Your music is safe, sound and future-proofed.
- Enjoy the silence! Our Active Noise Cancellation II® (ANC II) tech means that measured noise drops by 100x or 40dB in comparison to the common noise filter.
- Tantalum capacitors are another example of the top-notch components we prefer. These polarised electrolytic capacitors have superior frequency and stability characteristics, giving them a super high volumetric efficiency.
- Panasonic OS-CON caps totaling 5,410uF give very-low Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), excellent noise reduction capability and frequency response characteristics. In addition, OS-CONs have a long-life span and its ESR changes little even at low temperatures since the electrolyte is solid.
- They are not often found in products costing <US$1000.
- REclock2, REgenerate2, REbalance2® – cleaner, clearer music. The 2nd generation of this technology creates an all new signal, eliminates computer jitter and removes noise contamination to restore a ‘balanced’ signal.
- This excellent copper-alloy EMI shielding isolates devices and cables to block radio frequency electromagnetic radiation.
- Vishay MELF resistors – complex, costly but superior.
- These metal electrode leadless face resistors have excellent accuracy, stability, reliability, and pulse load capability. They provide optimal power rating and pulse load capability. They show some of the lowest noise and distortion of any resistor available in the market, period.
|USB3.0 + 2.0 compatible input port, USB2.0 High Speed output port|
|Connectors: iFi ’FINAL’USB solid-aluminium connectors (Impedance: 90 Ohms)|
|Dimensions: 69(l) x 19(w) x 20(h)mm|
|Weight: 33g (0.1 lbs)|
|Warranty period: 12 months|
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com