- With generic mass-produced USB cables, the data and power cables are normally packed together. This means that they do not conduct as well as they should and they are not sufficiently shielded from each other. This has a negative impact on USB signal integrity and degrades sound quality.
- Our quadruple shielding fully separates and protects the delicate USB data signal from the power. This protects the cable from RFI and EMI noise to provide the cleanest transfer medium possible.
- USB3.0’s ultra-speed bandwidth of 5.0Gbps offers an incredibly wide bandwidth, 10x that of USB2.0’s 480Mbps.
- Few manufacturers make their own final connectors.
- Most USB cables use moulded plastic covered connections that do not shield the high frequencies present in the USB data link. Noise leaks out and durability is compromised.
- Our iFi FINAL USB connectors provide impeccable end-to-end RF shielding, being machined entirely from solid, aircraft-grade aluminium. Plus gold-plated connections make for years of steadfast service.
- Most standard USB cables do not address RF issues and are fitted with filters that work over too narrow a range and are only fitted at the ends of the cables, leaving the length of the cable to act as an antennae.
- iFi’s three custom-made metal oxide ceramic filters have a different effective range to broaden the range over which RF noise is silenced. The middle silencer is adjustable and can be moved along the whole length of the cable. This then “detunes” the antennae formed by the cable. The other two silencers should be kept as close to each respective end as possible.
- COVID 19 & BREXIT Shipping Update
- Want to hear it?
- Express Delivery
- Trade In
Normal USB cables are not optimised for the highest quality audio.
The Gemini3.0 separates the audio and power cables to give you high-quality interference free audio.
Two. Deux. Zwei.
Whatever language you listen to music in, we know you prefer it as intererfence free as possible. You need the Gemini3.0 dual-headed cable.
In most mass-produced USB cables, the signal and power cables are normally compacted together. This means two things – poor conductivity and they are not protected from one another.
This leads to interference and degrades quality.
Degrees of separation
The Gemini3.0 cable carries the audio signal and power in two separate cables.
This separates the delicate USB data signal from the USB power.
No interference and sound quality remains unaffected.
Superior design. Better signal. Strong shielding.
We strictly adhere to the usb.org specifications. A key factor that is often overlooked is sticking to the 90 ohms impedance. This is achieved using the following exhaustive methods.
We use heavy OFHC continuous copper silver matrix conductors for the best possible signal transfer. The cable construction is a custom minimum inductance parallel type with dual shielding. This protects the cable from RFI and EMI noise and provides the cleanest transfer medium possible.
With the machined FINAL connectors and atypical RF3 filter designs, the iFi Gemini3.0 sets a whole new sonic benchmark for computer audio transmission.
The golden touch
The signal runs through the cable and the connector. This means the connector too must be exceptional.
Most USB cables use moulded plastic covered connections that do not shield the high frequencies present in the USB data link. Noise radiates out. Very few make their own connectors and rely on off-the-shelf components. These often lack durability.
Our FINAL USB connectors provide impeccable end-to-end RF shielding. They are machined entirely from solid, aircraft-grade aluminium. Plus their gold-plated connections make for years of steadfast service.
Two heads are better than one.
The power cable is heavier gauge than often found in standard USB cables. And signal and ground have their own respective geometry for optimal conductivity.
There are dual-headed designs and then there is the Gemini3.0 dual headed design. Nothing comes close.
|Construction:||Minimum inductance parallel construction|
|Conductors:||24 and 28AWG|
|Conductor material:||Heavy OFHC continuous cast copper silver matrix|
|AC spark insulation :||1500V|
|Connectors:||iFi ‘FINAL’ USB connectors|
|Construction:||Minimum inductance parallel construction|
|Conductor material:||Heavy OFHC continuous cast copper|
|Insulation:||Linear Polyethelyne (LPE) insulation|
|Lengths/Weights:||0.7m / 150g (0.33 lbs)|
|1.5m / 170g (0.37 lbs)|
|Warranty period:||12 months|
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com