Gato Audio DIA-250S Integrated Amplifier
- Regular price £3,690.00
The Gato Audio DIA-250S is the school example of how to merge excellent sound quality, perfect design, profound electrical circuits and aptX Bluetooth technology.
S is for "Super"
– this brand new amplifier may look like the standard DIA-250 amplifier we introduced three years ago, but in fact we put more than a years work into improve every part of the DIA-250s already fantastic award winning performance. We changed and improved the electrical circuits and layouts in more than twenty ways, the most significant being:
- Optimized mains filter
- Improved general and local power supplies
- New input stage
- Improved output stage
- New analogue stages in the D/A converter
- Improved digital signal routing
- Updated firmware
- Improved connectors
- Incorporated aptX Bluetooth module
More details, better micro dynamics and more "air" around the performing musicians. Everything is served with naturalness and a musicality normally reserved big expensive class A/B amplifiers - the result is stunning!
Class-D with smooth
The DIA-250S amplifier offers a state of the art Class-D output stage with dedicated and optimized switch mode power supplies. The multiple stage power amplifier is built around proven technology from International Rectifier, optimized with a precision high frequency oscillator and PWM modulator. A pair of precision switching MOS-FET transistors, with super low on-resistance ensures the high frequency switching is done perfectly and with as little loss as possible. The output filters are made from quality PP capacitors and low DCR coils, converting the high power PWM signals back into detailed and smooth analogue music.
More than just an Amp
The built-in D/A converter offers real high end performance, enabled by the use of a dedicated power supply, a balanced-drive Burr-Brown PCM1794 D/A converter, an optimized high bandwidth I/V converter, and an analogue stage with low-Q, low pass filters. All digital inputs are upsampled to 24bit/192kHz. This D/A converter will upgrade any digital source - such as wired or wireless streaming from your computer or CD drive - to a high end level of detail and musical performance.
Versatility and Connectivity
We had our eye on versatility and connectivity when designing this amplifier. The DIA-250S offers not only a wide range of digital and analogue inputs, but also line outputs, a trigger signal for external power amplifiers, and a configurable home theater input. The HT input can turn the amplifier into a fixed level power amplifier for use in a surround setup, without compromising the sonic performance.
- 2x 250W@8ohm / 2x 500W@4ohm
- Class D output stage
- Built in 24bit/192kHz D/A converter with upsampling
- Coax and asynchronous USB digital input up to 24bit/192kHz, optical up to 24bit/96kHz
- aptX Bluetooth 4.0 receiver
- Accepts digital streaming directly from Apple iPhone or iPad
- Two unbalanced and one balanced inputs
- Nonmagnetic enclosure
- Direct function; enables use in home theater sytems
- Designed, developed and build in Copenhagen, Denmark
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email email@example.com to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
DPD gives you an hourly window for delivery so you can make sure you are home, and you can of course track your parcel all the way from despatch to your front door, offering you peace of mind.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org