Aventho Wireless are mobile bluetooth closed-back headphones by Beyerdynamic, featuring sound personalization and Tesla technology for an extremely homogeneous, balanced sound.
Never has your favourite music sounded so perfect: the sound personalisation of the high-end model Aventho wireless facilitates a new, personal listening experience. For musical enjoyment without any limits.
With a range of up to 10 metres, the headphones allow for freedom of movement, while being compatible with all devices such as smartphones, tablets and computers with Bluetooth®. The Tesla drivers feature a crystal-clear sound.
The headphones are switched on or off via a button. An LED displays the operating status. A microphone is integrated in the left ear cup. A touch pad on the right ear cup is used to control the media playback and calls.
Beyerdynamic MIY App users can personalise the sound of Aventho Wireless. At the same time, the app provides information about the listening habits of the user so that the hearing can be protected. The app is available for Apple iOS and Android and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Voice prompts on the battery status also contribute to the ease of operation. The integrated battery itself is charged via the USB port on the right ear cup.
Included is an audio cable with mini jack plug (3.5 mm) so that the headphones can also be used as a normal headphone if a Bluetooth® device is not available or if the battery is empty. When not in use, Aventho Wireless can be stored in the included soft bag.
- Supra-aural Tesla Bluetooth headphones with optimum sound quality (Qualcomm® aptX HD und AAC) and more than 30 hours battery life
- Dynamic sound personalisation thanks to Beyerdynamic MIY App
- Intuitive operation via the touchpad integrated in the ear cup with handsfree microphone for phone calls
- Stylish design thanks to valuable materials and high-quality finish
- Made in Germany
- Dynamic Tesla high-end drivers
- Bluetooth® wireless technology for more freedom of movement
- Operation via touch pad
- Operating range up to 10m
- Battery runtime 30 hours
- Audio Codecs: Qualcomm® aptXTM and aptXTM HD, Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), Low Complexity Sub-band Codec (SBC)
- LED to display the operating status
- Voice prompted battery status
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- Nominal Impedance: 32 Ω
- Nominal SPL (with cable): 105dB (1mW/500Hz)
- Nominal Power: 100mW
- THD: < 0.3% @ 500Hz
- Sound Coupling: Supra-Aural (On-Ear)
- Bluetooth: 4.2 Version
- Frequency Response: 2.4 - 2.483 GHz
- Power Class: 2.0
- Supported Profiles: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, GAVDP
- Supported Codecs: aptX, aptX HD, AAC, SBC
- Range: Up to 10m
- Runtime: Up to 30hrs
- Charging Time: 2hrs
- Temp Range: 0 - 40C
- Battery Capacity: 1050mAh
- Charging Socket: USB-C
- Remote Control: Headphone touch pad
- Cable Length: 1.2m, detachable
- Connector: Mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm), 3-pole
- Weight (Without Cable): 238g
- Aventho wireless headphones
- Audio cable with mini jack plug (3.5 mm)
- Charging cable USB-A to USB-C
- Soft bag
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org