NO WIRES, NO LOSS
Wireless music has never sounded so pure.
The first headphone to employ the Pure Digital Drive™ system, Audio-Technica’s DSR9BT delivers the original digital signal from source to driver without the need for D/A conversion that typically degrades sound quality, allowing you to hear details never experienced in the wireless realm.
- Pure Digital Drive™ system delivers the original digital signal from source to driver for you to hear the full digital transmission
- Features new 45mm True Motion D/A drivers, developed exclusively for the DSR9BT, incorporating a unique four-core voice coil for precise diaphragm control and extraordinary audio clarity
- Luxury memory-foam creates a personalised fit and evenly disperses headphone weight across the head allowing you to listen for longer
- High-Resolution audio compatible with USB connection (up to 96kHz/24-bit)
- Bluetooth 4.2 supports aptX HD, aptX, AAC and SBC codecs
- Touch control and volume switch for managing music playback and calls
- LED indicators display pairing and charging status, battery life and codec in use
- Includes 2.0m USB connection cable and hard storage case
|Driver Diameter||45 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 45,000 Hz|
|Battery||Internal Battery: 3.7V rechargeable lithium polymer battery|
|Battery Life||Approx. 15 hours continuous use (1000 hours standby)
Charging Time: Approx. 5 hours (for 0-100% charge)
Depending on environmental conditions
|Weight||310g without cable|
|Connector||Micro USB Type B|
|Accessories Included||2.0m USB charging cable, hard carrying case|
|Frequency Response||50 – 4,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-44 dB (1V/Pa a 1 kHz)|
|Bluetooth® Version||Bluetooth Version 4.2|
|Output||Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2|
|Operating Range||Line of sight - approx. 10m|
|Compatible Bluetooth® Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP|
|Support Codec||aptX HD, aptX, AAC, SBC|
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com