- 2 E88CC vacuum tubes achieve a warm, mellow sound
- 2 Toshiba bipolar power transistors provide high-quality sound
- Sifam VU meters provide precise metering
- Custom-made R-Core transformers create high-res amplifier performance
- Lundahl transformers are used to provide the best sound quality possible
- Eight headphone jacks with choice of four different output impedances
All headphones are not the same. Each model has its own character, its own sonic signature. That’s why we’ve created a headphone amp that lets you choose from four different output impedances (two outputs each of 0.1, 33, 82 and 120 ohms) to experience a sound that best suits you and your headphones.
The AT-HA5050H is a hybrid Hi-Res Audio headphone amplifier – hybrid because it employs a pair of tubes at the preamp stage and transistors at the power amp stage. Having tubes in the preamp adds warmth and depth to the music, while the bipolar transistors provide distortion-free Class A amplification that is powerful enough to drive headphones of varying impedances without any problem. To further optimize power supply in the amplifier, each part of the amplifier is fed by individual power supply units with fast recovery diodes and regulating circuitry.
The AT-HA5050H is equipped with two analog inputs (L/R RCA line jacks and L/R balanced XLR jacks) and two digital inputs (S/PDIF digital coaxial input and USB input with selectable Asynchronous and Adaptive modes). The state-of-the-art DAC is optimized to be compatible with digital audio formats up to PCM 32-bit/384 kHz and DSD128. Additional features include classic analog VU meters with VU range selector switch, large volume control knob, and an input attenuator switch.
- Two E88CC vacuum tubes are used in the preamp stage to achieve the warm, mellow sound you can only get from tubes
- A pair of Toshiba bipolar power transistors provide strong, driving power and high-quality sound
- Sifam VU meters provide precise metering with a classic feel that matches the warm, analog tone from the tubes
- Custom-made R-Core transformer counters spikes and instability in the power line, providing consistent, high-resolution amplifier performance with distinctive hybrid sonic characteristics
- Lundahl transformers, Nichicon electrolytic capacitors and WIMA polyester capacitors are used to provide the best sound quality possible
- Eight headphone jacks with choice of four different output impedances (0.1, 33, 82 and 120 ohms x 2) give you control of the sonic presentation without the extra noise that might be introduced by an impedance selector switch
- Two analog (unbalanced RCA and balanced XLR) and two digital (USB and SPDIF digital coaxial) inputs allow the amplifier to be used with a wide range of equipment
- Includes power cable
|System Requirements||• Computer with a USB 2.0 port
• CPU: Intel Core2 CPU 2.2 GHz or equivalent
• RAM: 32-bit OS 2 GB or more, 64-bit OS 4 GB or more
|Compatible OS||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Mac OS X10.9|
|Compatible Headphones Impedance||16 – 600 ohms|
|Maximum Output Level||• 2,000 mW + 2,000 mW (16 ohms load)
• 1,000 mW + 1,000 mW (32 ohms load)
• 500 mW + 500 mW (64 ohms load)
• 62 mW + 62 mW (600 ohms load)
|Frequency Response||• Line Input: 5 Hz – 200 kHz (0, -1 dB at 32 ohms 10 mW output)
• XLR Input: 5 Hz – 200 kHz (+0.5, -2 dB at 32 ohms 10 mW output)
|Total Harmomic Distortion||<=0.08% (20 Hz - 20 kHz at 32 ohms 10 mW output)|
|Analog Input||Line input (RCA) x 2; XLR connector x 2|
|Digital Input||USB (Type B)
• DSD128 (5.6448 MHz), DSD64 (2.8224 MHz): 24 – 32 bit
• PCM 384 kHz, 352.8 kHz, 192 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 96 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 32 kHz: 16 – 32 bit
• PCM 192 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 96 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 32 kHz: 16 – 32 bit
Digital coaxial (S/PDIF) x 1
• PCM 192 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 96 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 32 kHz: 16 – 24 bit
|Output||• 6.3 mm standard stereo jack (output impedance 0.1 ohms) × 2
• 6.3 mm standard stereo jack (output impedance 33 ohms) × 2
• 6.3 mm standard stereo jack (output impedance 82 ohms) × 2
• 6.3 mm standard stereo jack (output impedance 120 ohms) × 2
|Power||100 – 120V AC or 220 – 240V AC, 50/60Hz|
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com