- The AT-F2 stereo cartridge features our celebrated dual coil design and elliptical stylus for class leading quality of sound and reliability.
- A neodymium magnet is employed for maximum energy, alongside a pure iron yoke with excellent magnetic properties, to boost the magnetic field concentrated in the coil gap area.
- The PCOCC coil enables purer transmission because it does not produce grain boundaries in the direction of the transmission.
- The power is generated independently for the left and right channels, which provides outstanding separation characteristics
- A reverse V-shaped formation is adopted for the two left and right coils to reduce the vibration mass as seen from the stylus tip and minimize the unnecessary movement of the coils to further diminish the distortion.
- Using a precision-crafted sturdy aluminium alloy as the base, the body’s structure is made of hard resin, which minimizes parasitic resonance and improves the signal-to-noise ratio.
|Type||Dual Moving Coil|
|Frequency Response||15 - 30,000Hz|
|Body Material||Aluminium/Synthetic Resin|
|Channel Separation||25dB (1kHz)|
|Output Channel Balance||1.5dB (1kHz)|
|Output Voltage||0.32mV (1kHz and 5cm/sec.)|
|Vertical Tracking Angle||23°|
|Vertical Tracking Force Range||1.8 - 2.2g (2.0g standard)|
|Stylus Curvature Radius||0.3 x 0.7 mil|
|Stylus Construction||Bonded Round Shank|
|Coil Impedance||12Ω (1kHz)|
|Coil Inductance||25µH (1kHz)|
|Dynamic Compliance||9×10-6cm/dyne (100Hz)|
|Recommended Load Impedance||Min 100Ω|
|Dimensions||17.3 (H) x 16.8 (W) x 25.4 (L) mm|
|Replacement Stylus||When the stylus is to be replaced, replace the entire cartridge. Take the used cartridge to your Audio-Technica Authorised Service Centre. The new cartridge, or any other model which is desired among the line-up of MC cartridges sold by Audio-Technica, are available at the stylus replacement price.|
We have several deomonstation areas in both of our branches. Please give us a call on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about hearing products at your local branch.
Please always contact us before to make sure the product(s) are available
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
DPD gives you an hourly window for delivery so you can make sure you are home, and you can of course track your parcel all the way from despatch to your front door, offering you peace of mind.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com