Interest Free Finance
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose smart technology lets you apply for and complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and then choose Deko. The quick application form should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you’ll receive an instant decision. Easy!
Are you eligible?
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Deko will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made which is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, Deko will let you know who the lender is and provide you with their full contact details. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Repaying the loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase (unless it is a special order, or built to order.) This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
If you need any further information please drop into any of our branches, give us a call or email us and we will be happy to provide you with any further information you need.
NI (HQ) -
8-9 Scotch Street Center,
Sussex - Unit 3, Stanbridge Park,
Staplefield Lane, Staplefield,
RH176AS - Sussex