Want to buy your for your first system or want to make that next big upgrade? Why not spread the cost with 0% finance up to 36 months, with as little as a 10% deposit.
Why Use Finance?
No hidden fees & 0% interest
Spread the cost, and don't cost yourself a penny extra! No hidden fees and no interest to pay!
Quick and simple application process, with a decision in seconds.
Choose a deposit and repayment length that meets your individual needs.
Deposit - 10%-50%
Repayment Length - Up to 36 months
Hvae a query about your finance agreement. Hitachi ahve a single location in the UK, so you can reach anyone you need to speak too!
Who are Hitachi Capital?
You're in safe hands
With more than 35 years of experience in the finance industry and well over 3,000 retailers in the UK now trusting Hitachi to provide an affordable credit solution to their customers, their point of sale finance solution is second to none.
We have the widest range of products on the market - from Interest Free to Buy Now, Pay Later.
Our extensive list of existing retail partnerships ranges from high street giants to e-commerce experts, spanning various specialist sectors from home improvements to healthcare.
Find out more at: https://www.hitachicapital.co.uk/
Are you eligible?
Before continuing through CreditMaster2 you will be required to check that your customer is eligible for consideration for finance through Hitachi Capital. You will do this by ensuring that your customer meets each of the following five requirements:
- 1. Minimum age of 18 years.
- 2. UK Resident for more than 12 months.
- 3. They must have their own personal Bank Account from which a Direct Debit can be taken.
- 4. They must have access to a secure email address if they require access their credit agreement documentation online.
5. Meet one of the following employment statuses:
- - Employed, working 16 hours minimum per week, on a permanent contract.
- - Self – Employed working a minimum of 16 hours per week.
- - Retired person (This includes early retirement).
- - A person on Disability allowance, for which they can provide proof.
- - Student Nurse or Doctor.
- If unemployed and a “House Person”, they can apply for the finance providing they have a cohabiting spouse/partner who can provide employment details.
How to Apply
We will have the brand new finance module available on our website in early - mid September which will allow customer to apply for finance via the checkout.
We can, however, still offer full finance packages. To do so, you just need to contact us, and we can email you the finance application link, to allow you to apply for finance. Hitachi have a very strong acceptance rate and so far we have had a fantastic acceptance rate with our customers, making the whole process very straight forward.
Once you have been approved, we will be notified, and will proceed to pack up your order and get it straight out to you.
You can contact us via:
Live Chat - Available 10 - 6pm Mon-Sat
Moon Neo Ace
Deposit: (10%) - £285.00
Repayment Length: (24 months) - £106.87/month