- Enjoy the silence! Our Active Noise Cancellation II® (ANC II) tech means that measured noise drops by 100x or 40dB in comparison to the common noise filter.
- REBalance® literally rebalances the signal to address the common problem of clicks caused by jitter. This is a form of digital distortion that leads to data ‘packet’ errors and cold harsh sound.
- Our technology re-balances the signal to ensure that the digital signal received by the DAC is identical to the original source, no matter which audio format is being played.
- ‘SuperSpeed’ USB 3.0 has a more exhaustive wiring specification which allows for a greater amount of audio transfer while still being backwards compatible. The units incorporate high-quality gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer.
- Based on military tech, our improved Active Noise Cancellation II® actively cancels all incoming noise.
- It does this in a similar way to active noise-cancelling headphones – it generates a signal identical to that of the incoming electrical noise but in the opposite phase, actively cancelling it out. This is highly effective at removing low- and mid-frequency noise, while passive insulating filters deal with higher frequency interference. This combination is measurably more effective at eradicating noise corrupting the USB signal than devices relying solely on passive filtering.
|USB||Super-Speed USB3.0 (and USB2.0 backwards compatible)|
|Connectors||USB3.0 gold-plated connectors|
|Dimensions||50mm (I) x 20mm (w) x 9mm (h)|
|Warranty period||12 months|