Each tonearm in the Origin Live range shares important features outlined below. Higher models are differentiated by refinement, increasingly costly materials, components and advanced engineering. Differences between various models are highlighted on the specific page allocated for each arm. You can also compare features on the Specifications page.
High Strength Alloys and Carbon fiber components
Your cartridge needs to be held with rock like solidity if it is to accurately extract the microscopic information contained within your record grooves. In strategic components rigidity is essential to reduce microscopic bending and “give” in the tonearm structure. The exact reasons why this is so critical go far beyond superficial explanations such as reducing movement or resonance. The truth is little understood and would require a book to explain due to technical complexities.
Soft alloy castings and carbon fiber tubes (using fishing rod technology) are commonly used in tonearms but are wholly inadequate for high grade performance. Origin Live arms avoid these cheap alternatives and as you might expect the music benefits immensely from the improved rigidity. Gone is the soft, woolly, haziness and muddle that so many arms are responsible for producing. Instead notes have greater impact, dynamics, speed. This gives our arms their outstanding reputation for realism.
- Hybrid arm tube, composed of 5 materials for superb energy dissipation
- Ultra low friction dual-pivot bearings for sweet, precise treble performance
- Dual-Pivot floating vertical bearings decouple the armtube from the deck, reducing coloration
- Higher mass Yoke than the Encounter results in a high definition tagible sound, particularly in the bass
- High strength aircraft alloy headshell for increased dynamics
- Superb quality copper conductor plugs eliminate signal degradation
- Integral VTA adjustment
- Effective Length 239mm (9 inch Version), 254mm (10 inch Version), 309mm (12 Inch Version)
- Effective Mass: Varies according to model – See specifications (links above).
- Arm mount adaptors are available to fit many decks – See fitting guidance.
- Tracking Force set by Counterweight position – no springs.
- Side Bias set by falling weight on thread for ultra-low friction.
- VTA adjuster enables infinitely variable height adjustment in easily repeatable increments.
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com