MX-HPA - Overview
Note: Not available in all countries
Years of experience in making high quality headphone amps have been distilled into the design of the MX-HPA. As a result, this fully-balanced headphone amp offers an awe-inspiring listening experience.
The MX-HPA’s technical performance is stunning. Typically, distortion from 20 Hz to 40 kHz is less than 0.005%. Signal-to-noise ratio is better than 120dB (‘A’ weighted). Frequency response is ruler flat from 10 Hz to 20 kHz (-0.1dB).
The MX-HPA is capable of a short-term peak of 10 watts (for one cycle) and has two gain positions: 18dB (8X) and 24dB (15X). Inputs are either balanced or single-ended. The MX-HPA will automatically convert single-ended inputs to balanced. The MX-HPA is genuinely fully balanced from beginning to end.
MX-HPA In Brief
- Fully balanced, studio design, purist headphone amplifier
- Incredible technical performance
- Will drive any headphone with ease
- Wide bandwidth: 10Hz-40kHz at +0, -3dB
- Very low noise
- Very low distortion: < 0.003%, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Outstanding channel separation
- Powerful, muscular, output into 32 ohms
- Beautiful aesthetics and build quality
- Power 1.8 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms (27dBW)
- Maximum output voltage 19 Volts RMS, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Onset of clipping (54 Volts peak-to-peak) balanced
- THD+N >0.005% typical, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal / noise ratio >120dB ‘A’-weighted
- Input impedance 50k Ohms
- Frequency response +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
- Gain, LO position (volume max) 18db (8x)
- Gain, HI position (volume max) 24dB (15x)
- Line level inputs
- 1 pair line level XLR (balanced) connectors
- 1 pairs line level RCA connectors
- Headphone outputs
- 1 pair 3-pin XLR/¼” stereo Jack combined sockets
- Mains voltages 90-250VAC 50-60Hz universal worldwide supply
- Consumption >0.25 Watts standby (Orange LED lit)
- 15 Watts maximum (Blue LED lit, full power output)
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 220 (82/3”) x 53 (2”) x 240 mm (9½”)
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 2.2 kg (5 lbs) / 3.7 kg (8¼ lbs)
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com