M6 Encore Connect - Overview
The Encore Connect is an audio preamplifier/source component allowing you to keep all your music in one place. It accepts almost any conceivable analog or digital audio source. It is also compatible with many network speakers, such as Sonos. There is a very clear, large, high-resolution full colour display so you can see what’s going on.
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Huge connectivity
- Upgradeable 1TB internal storage for over 2500 CDs (bit perfect ripping from CD drive)
- Streaming from Spotify, Qobuz and Tidal
- Analog preamp providing fixed and variable output
- Compatible with many network speakers, such as Sonos
- Large, high resolution, full colour display
- Control with either IR handset or Apps (both Apple and Android)
- Dual core 64bit Intel CPU - as future proof as we can make it
- 32 Bit 384k DAC
Read the full Hi-Fi Critic review of the Encore Connect.
- 3 x Line Level RCA 300mV nominal 2V typical up to 7V rms
- 2 x optical S/PDIF 24 bit inputs up to 192kHz
- 2 x coax S/PDIF 24 bit inputs up to 192kHz
- 1 x USB 3.0 type ‘A’ connector
- 1 xUSB 3.0 type “B” connector (for future expansion)
- 3 x USB2.0 type ‘A’ connector (1 front, 2 rear)
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet connector
- 1x line level PREAMP variable outputs (>6V rms max)
- 1x line level FIXED 2.0V @ 0dBFS (300mV rms nominal, >6V rms max) - Preamp gain, line input to PREAMP outputs is 4.5x (13dB) at maximum volume
- Headphone output suitable for headphones impedance 8 ohms to ∞ - Headphone output features independent volume setting
- 1x optical S/PDIF 24-bit output up to 192kHz
- 1x coax S/PDIF 24-bit output up to 192kHz
- Internal storage 2.5” 1 TB SATA II hard disk (included) or SSD (future upgradeable)
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 440 x 125 x 400
- Weight (packed): 18 kg
Did you know that you can trade in your old preamp or streamer and save up to £1000 off the price of the Encore Connect. Please contact us for full details. Please note this is not available if you pay by finance.
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email email@example.com