Xelento Remote are audiophile-quality in-ear earphones for mobile devices, using proprietary Tesla Technology from Beyerdyamic.
You can now enjoy the complete brilliance of your music on the go with Xelento remote. Thanks to its miniaturised Tesla technology, you can discover an authentic and sublime musical experience that was previously only possible at home. Completely indulge in your audiophile lifestyle regardless of your location with these dynamic hi-fi headphones.
Tesla technology provides an extremely homogeneous, balanced sound. The Tesla driver used does not only feature a crystal clear sound profile, but also an enormous high efficiency, which is achieved by a powerful neodymium ring magnet.
The Xelento remote is Hi-Res Audio certified and can handle high‑resolution audio files which, when played back, therefore retain all their musical details and come as close as possible to the original recording.
An extremely slim and lightweight design with ergonomic housings and perfectly adapted eartips, uses the anatomy of the human ear as a model and ensures an excellent comfort when wearing, with maximum ambient noise attenuation.
Xelento remote is supplied with two cables, one with in-line universal remote control to connect to compatible smartphones and tablets, the other cable is a standard audio cable without remote control. These ultraflexible cables feature silver-plated conductors, and are guided behind both ears to maximise comfort and avoid annoying cable noise.
The remote control has an integrated microphone and three buttons to control volume, playback, and the acceptance / ending of telephone calls. The Xelento remote provides an excellent performance with all mobile devices with a mini jack socket (3.5 mm).
When not in use, the Xelento remote can be stored in the supplied high-quality premium leather hard case.
- Miniaturised Tesla technology with ultimate efficiency and high-resolution sound
- Universal 3-button remote control with handsfree microphone
- Ergonomically shaped housing with perfectly coordinated eartips
- Exclusive materials such as silver-plated, detachable cable and high-gloss housing
- Dynamic Tesla high-end drivers
- Extremely lightweight and ergonomic design
- Detachable cable (1.3 m) with universal remote control and microphone, ultraflexible, with silver-plated conductors
- Cable guided behind the ear
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Frequency Response: 8Hz - 48KHz
- Nominal Impedance: 16 Ω
- Nominal SPL: 110dB(1mW / 500Hz)
- Nominal Power: 100mW
- THD: < 0.2%
- Sound Coupling: In-Ear
- Cable Length: 1.3m
- Connector: 4-pole mini stereo jack (3.5 mm)
- Weight (Without Cable): 7g per-pair
- Remote Control & Microphone: Universal 3-button
- Connection cable with remote control and microphone with 4-pole mini stereo jack (3.5 mm)
- Connection cable with 3-pole mini jack plug (3.5 mm)
- 7 pairs of silicone eartips in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
- 3 pairs of Comply™ foam eartips (type Tx-500) in sizes S, M and L
- Cable clip
- Case for storage
- 1 pair of spare protective grilles
We are still delivering orders as normal. When your order ships you will still receive tracking details. For UK shipments, Our couriers have procedures in place to ensure deliveries are arriving as quickly & safely as possible. Drivers can now sign for your parcels, however will notify you that they have arrived, in order to ensure you receive your parcel. Signing for the parcel has now been stopped temporally for hygiene reasons. Drivers are also working with customer instructions, so you can ask them to leave the parcel in a safe place (doorstep etc...) if you prefer not to come into direct contact with the driver.
There has been no changes to deliveries with Brexit. All deliveries to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are operating as normal. No VAT or charges are applicable.
Express Delivery is FREE on all orders over £50. Express Delivery offers delivery in 24-72 hours from time of purchase. We use premium couriers for this service, mainly DPD & Royal Mail. DPD will offer you a one hour window for delivery to make sure someone is at home, or you can reschedule the delivery if no one is around.
Here at Kronos AV, we have vast experience with e-commerce sales. Making sure that your parcel arrives undamaged is a huge priority for us. That’s why at Kronos AV, we only use premium couriers for all our orders. All our parcels are shipped with DPD or Royal Mail and are always sent Signed For to make sure it gets to the right person.
If for any reason your parcel does arrived damaged, please get in touch, and we will be happy to get everything resolved for you. We are always on hand to help!
We can offer very generous trade in offers across the majority of our product range.
Why not ask and see how much you HiFi is worth!
To find out how much your HiFi is worth... Click Here
If you have any question, please feel free to call us on 03435236169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org